- Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability
- Educational Quality and Assessment
- Fisheries, Aquaculture & Marine Ecosystems
- Geoscience, Energy and Maritime
- Land Resources Division
- Public Health Division
- Regional Rights Resource Team
- Social Development Program
- Statistics for Development Division
- Special Projects
Series of stories for 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence 2022
In the Pacific, women represent 75 percent of the nursing workforce and 48 per cent of doctors – a significant increase of 18 per cent in female doctors in the past 10 years, since 2012.
Discover how the Digi-he@lth project, implemented by SPC, in conjunction with the Wallis and Futuna Catholic Education Office and with funding support provided by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and the Fonds d’expérimentation pour la jeunesse (Experimental Fund for Youth), helps to improve the health of children using digital tools.